Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

IMPORTANT excuses

DEAR STUDENTS
Each term I have about 400 students and 50-100 of them ( sometimes in private) come to me and ask for leniency--azam nomre mikhan-- BUT I CAN'T AND WON'T,because we evaluate ur knowledge not ur problems! be logical and accept the result of ur knowledge!!
Here is the list of ur problems:
1. "ostad man moshkel dashtam natunestam bekhunam"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very bad excuse and TEKRARI !!
2."ostad man bishtar mishodam , shoma be man kam dadid"!!probably I am crazy!
3.I'm getting married! :-)
4. I am getting divorced!! :-(
5. My father , mother ,cousin ,neighbor,...was ill.
6. I work!
7. I have a child or I am pregnant.
8. I am married.
9. I am divorced or getting divorced!!
10. I don't have a spouse!! :-( :-)
11. I can't study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.My cousin, uncle,father, aunt.... returned from Turkey,Haj,Dubai... and we all went to the airport or couch terminal and spent the night there!
13. I have/had an appointment with my dentist.
14."mikham faghat lisans begiram beram kharej". lisanse bedune study!!!
15."reshtamo dust nadaram"!!! zanam, bacham,shoharam,karam ...ro doost nadaram" . bahane baraye farar az responsibility!
16.hamro balad budam vali sare emtehan ghati kardam!!!!!!!!!!funny
17.''shoma jamuno avaz kardid harchi khunde budim yademun raft''


IT'S A BIG LIST PLZ HELP ME COMPLETE IT at IRANNIKKHOO@YAHOO.COM
NOBODY SAYS I AM LAZY AND RARELY STUDY!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS U ALL
BUT MOST OF U STUDY AND I LIKE U AND RESPECT U!

No comments:

Post a Comment